CLOTHING & FOOTWEAR:
School uniform consists of the following items:
- Royal blue short sleeved polo shirt with Ruahine logo
- Royal blue long sleeved polo shirt with Ruahine logo
- Royal blue long sleeved polar fleece with Ruahine logo
- Royal blue zip up polar fleece vest with Ruahine logo o Plain black “bottoms” i.e. pants/shorts/skort.
- Plain black school shoes, sandals or black sneakers with black laces (excluding boots, high-heeled shoes, wedge heels, jandals, white or multi-coloured sneakers)
- Plain black or white socks, or black (only) footed tights/stockings
- Plain black or white long sleeved undershirts or skivvies may be worn by students between Easter and Labour Weekend (for warmth)
- Children will wear school hats when outside in terms 1 & 4 each year (supplied by the school)
- Plain black beanies may be worn to and from school and outside in the playground during winter months only
- No other hats or caps may be worn.
- School hat supplied by Ruahine PFK (royal blue)
- No wearing beanies/hats/hoods indoors.
- Hair must be tidy and well groomed.
- Dyeing or colouring of hair is discouraged, with only natural colours being allowed.
- Long hair should be tied back with black, royal blue or white hair ties.
- No excessive use of hair product.
- The only jewellery allowed is: wrist watch, a simple stud in each ear lobe and items of cultural significance approved by the school.
- No nail polish or make-up may be worn.
Please read the dress code below:
|Ruahine School Uniform Dress Code_0||298.55 KB|