Parents for Kids
The PFK make a valuable contribution in the running of the school and we are very grateful for all their help. ll parents are welcome to join the PFK.
Chairperson: Lisa Charmley
Deputy Chair: Jo Passey
Treasurer: Diane Barrow
Secretary: Rachel Bowie
Committee: Kirsten McLean, Anna Baxter, Naomi Castles, Alex Lewis, Kahlia Christison.
Staff Rep: Lee Gibbs
The role of the PFK includes:
- Assiting in the improvement of school facilities and educational opportuntities;
- Helping the school in organising school events;
- Raising much needed funds;
- Provide services to the school, e.g. school lunches, school hats;
- Providing a link between students, family/whanau and the school;
- Encouraging family/whanau to be involved in the education of their children.